PERFORMING ARTS SPECIALISTS
Performing Arts Specialists for rapidly growing day camp in Middletown, NJ. You have the unique ability to not only develop curriculum, projects, talent shows, etc., but also the invaluable characteristics to make it enjoyable for everyone who enters your program area. Join us and help SPARK in our campers the love of the arts and creative expression you already possess.
- Creative, innovative and warm personality with the ability to guide children towards developing projects that they are proud to work on.
- Experience in various mediums such as acting, improv, dance, voice, music, stand-up comedy, etc.
- Ability to order smartly, consider supplies needed and work within budget.
- Assist other program areas with their needs including.
Availability for summer season: June 27th - August 19th with additional time prior to camp season to inventory program area, order supplies and set up Creative Arts center.
Problem Solving: Every day is dynamic, there’s never a dull moment at camp. You’ll learn how to think on your feet and solve problems by working outside the box.
Friendship: Meet and make friends with people from all over the world. BFF doesn’t even come close to describing the friends you’ll make.
WARNING - Working at SPARK Day Camp may have the following side effects:
- Campers may look up to you as the coolest person they’ve ever met.
- Laughing, sometimes to the point of crying, every day as you work alongside some of the most amazing people.
- Your resume will be full of all the skills you’ve developed.
- You’ll annoy all your friends as you relive all the great memories from the summer.
- You’ll never sing Happy Birthday the same way again…
AND you’ll even get paid for this!
- Passion and enthusiasm
- Experience working with kids
- Teaching or tutoring experience.
- Great sense of fun.
Job Types: Temporary, Internship, Contract